Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Year of Salad 2011!


So remember how I ate a salad every day for a year? Well I'm doing it again.

And I've started a little yearofsalad blog to do it.

My very talented and kind friend Candace at A Little Blog designed some awesome graphics for me. I think it looks pretty snazzy and I'm really excited about it.

The other day I got an awesome spam comment on this blog:
"I like browsing your blog because you can constantly get us fresh and cool things, I feel I should at least say thank you for your hard work. -Henry"

Wow, why thank you Henry.

Here's the thing. I love writing. And I do really enjoy blogging. But I've felt pretty conflicted about it lately. Especially now with Koala in the family. I don't want our family life to be so public, you know.

Still, I want to blog. And I've been thinking about doing another year of salad for a while. It's something I genuinely believe in. Eating a salad everyday is a simple goal but one that has positive effects on so many aspects of life.

So I'll be blogging about it this year. Hopefully I can be fresh and cool and maybe make Henry proud.

I would love to have some of you join me if you're interested!

1 comment:

ACH said...

I can definitely relate to your desire to blog, but also keep family life a little private.

On the other hand, I would LOVE to join you in your year of salad quest! It's worth a try, right? Sign me up!