Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bump. 38 Weeks.


Here we are 38 weeks! I can't believe it! People are asking me now if I am "so ready to be done?" and I guess I have to say that mostly I am so ready to meet our baby. I get so excited thinking about it. Pregnancy has been such a part of me these last nine months. It seems like I will just keep on being pregnant forever now. Which if there wasn't this awesome sweet little baby to meet would be ok with me. For the most part :)

So here I am 38 weeks:
feeling very roundish
indeed.

We love you baby and can't wait for your arrival!


6 comments:

Heather said...

you (& your bump) are so adorable! can't wait to see photos of your lil' one! :)

Blake and Jenn said...

I love your bump! Especially the picture shot from below. Awesome. You are-no doubt-going to be one amazing mom!!!

Unknown said...

I love the progression pictures, Baby time is soon!!! :)

Larn said...

ha ha ha i LOVE the shot from below. you are the most adorable pregnant jenny i have ever seen. and the most adorable pregnant lady too.

Gigi said...

so i love the picture taken of you standing up and you can hardly see your head! you should do one more blog since you are almost a year older! i love your belly too and i cannot wait to see what is inside your belly!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

What a cute baby bump, great pics!
Congrats!!