Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This post is getting up a bit late. The pictures were taken before Valentines Day! I am having so much fun with little Koala that other things are taking a backseat.

8 months old and Koala is so bright and handsome. He really is a good, good baby.

My favorite time of the entire day with Koala is the mornings. We wake up snuggle, tickle, read. Then later when I am getting ready Koala usually likes to play with legos or mess around on the guitar. I love it. Here he is serenading:

Koala still gives wonderful baby kisses. Oftentimes when we're just hanging out together he reaches for my face an plants a big one. It's the best.

This month little Koala has perfected the upper-body army crawl. It actually looks like quite a workout! He also loves standing up and hanging on to things.

and also...

He got his first tooth! It's pretty darn cute. We got him a toothbrush and he loves brushing his teeth. I love saying to him, "brush your tooth!" such a short time where that will apply!

You know how some people are just really great laughers? Like their laugh is contagious, not at all obnoxious and it is almost impossible to not smile and laugh back with them. Well, Koala is appearing to have such a laugh. When he gets going, man, those belly chuckles are just hilarious!

He loves to roll a ball back and forth. Loves stories. And loves it when we play hide and seek games!

He is in to everything! Even little specks of things on the floor. He gravitates to whatever he should not be getting into. Dinner time especially is very exciting. He's fast and that grip is strong!


Here I am doing a trusty little trick I did with Belle all the time when I needed a breather and snuggle: stare at the fan. So mesmerizing. Really.

I love motherhood more than I ever thought possible.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I love him. I miss him. I can't wait to see him again. Oh and I agree with you wholeheartedly. I can't imagine anything better than Motherhood. It's better than I ever would have imagined.

Cami Jo said...

He is so darn cute, and has some amazing talents! What Fun!!

Anonymous said...

Such a perfect little boy. You are such a wonderful Mommy. I can tell :)

Elaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baby Mama said...

He is so adorable!