Thursday, February 05, 2009

Jitterbug


Yesterday I bought myself a new lunchbox.

It's girly and classic and cute.

A little gift for myself as I prepare for a new job.

Come Monday, I will be a working woman.

I have been a working woman many many times before. But somehow this time feels different. I'm excited and nervous, happy and sensitive.

So, in the midst of all these emotions I needed something that made me feel secure and taken care of by me.

And so, a lunchbox.

I love Oilcloth products! So bright and happy and practical!

And so from me to me (because it's muy important to love and look out for ourselves): Here is an exciting lunchbox to take with you on your first day of work. It will be ok! You will do great! Much love, Jenny.

3 comments:

Becca said...

That is adorable! Love the gingham on the sides. Good luck on your first day of work! :)

kf said...

Hey Jenny!
I'm officially following your blog! It is so adorable, I cannot believe what a perfect little wife you are! You are putting me to shame!
You have motivated me to eat more salads, I think I will goto Costco tomorrow...
also, I too had the Yoga problem..I thought it was boring. But them I tried Bikram Yoga, and it stole my heart, one of the hardest and most rewarding workouts ever! try it!
Kali

Mrs. Olsen said...

I hope your daily salad packs well. Good luck at your new post.