Monday, November 03, 2008

random news...


Yesterday I had 72 visits to my blog because a random message board linked to my sighting of The Bachelor Jason in Seattle.

It made me feel real special.

In other news:
google analytics reveals a random person searched google for "I just want a simple life" and my blog appeared somewhere in the results and was subsequently clicked on. I don't think my blog was what the person was hoping for though.

I love it.

I can just imagine... Some poor guy, way too busy with life and work and who knows what else, desperately turns to google for help. please google! please! help me! I just want a simple life!

Not that I've ever done anything like that before with google...

1 comment:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I LOVE google analytics. It makes me so happy. I can't check it too often though - because sometimes I let it make me sad. I always laugh at the funny searches!!