Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Hurray for Montana!


After a grueling 6 months of primaries we finally got our chance to vote today in the LAST Democratic primary. Over the past few days I have received three phone calls from the Obama campaign, a Hillary mailer and today on my drive to work I had a woman run to my car window to hand me Hillary stickers while I was at a stop light. While I've definitely experienced some Democratic primary burn-out it's been fun to be part of the process-even if it is on the tail end.

When I moved to Montana I never would have thought that I would be able to see both Hillary and Obama speak, on the same night at a Democratic dinner event for the bargain price of $30. (Or that I would drive to Billings to attend a Republican rally- crazy experience- to hear President Bush speak!) Who knew Montana could be so cosmopolitan-in a rancher cowboy kind of way.

1 comment:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Jenny and Dallas- This is a really cool web-site to see what issues are important to you and which candidate you align with. http://www.electoralcompass.com/ check it out. bye.